Tuesday, November 19, 2019

What is an E-Cig

E-Cigs are a different compared to normal cigarettes and cigars. E-Cigs are battery operated and the battery is used to heat up the nicotine. The nicotine is dispersed in a vapor form. The studies on these vapors are still unknown at the moment and leave many wondering on the health affects that it comes with.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, I think that this is a great topic to compose a blog about. There is a lot of information on this topic as well. Like you said, there is a lot that is still not known about the health affects of e-cigs, and that is very concerning considering the high amount of use in today's society. I would like to know if e-cigs are better or worse for you than cigarettes or cigars? I think this is a great topic to talk about and something that all people can relate to. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete